Gather Your Ingredients
3 Large Zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
3 Tablespoons of margarine (divided)
1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
1/2 cup of shredded carrots
1 can of FF Cream of Mushroom Soup (10.75 oz)
1/2 cup of light sour cream
2 cups of seasoned stuffing mix (divided)
1 cup of reduced fat cheddar cheese (divided)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt 2 Tablespoons of margarine over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, zucchini and onion powder to your saucepan. Sauté for 8-10 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
- Once the zucchini is tender, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup of cheese and 1 1/4 cups of the stuffing mix.
- Transfer the mixture into a lightly greased, 2 quart casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Melt the remaining margarine in a medium bowl in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add the remaining stuffing mix and stir together.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mixture over the top of the zucchini casserole.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over the casserole as well.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe makes roughly 8 servings, with a serving size being 3/4 of a cup to 1 cup.
Recipe adapted from Emily Bites